As your seller’s agent, you can count on me to:
1. Above all things put my years of successful real estate
sales experience to work for you and represent your interest as a seller always in the forefront of my plans and actions.
2. Provide you with a complete, accurate and ongoing assessment of the market in which you will be selling your house and discuss all options with you.
3. Expose your property to the highest number of qualified buyers. I may not be the agent who sells your property, but I’m going to be the REASON it sells.
4. Be honest. I will provide you with my totally honest opinion regarding your property.
5. Provide tips and make recommendations on what will help to make your house sell. The word being used by everyone these days is “staging.” Know that my years of experience will help you attain the highest price, in the shortest amount of time, with the least amount of trouble in the sale of your property.
6. Complete and file all necessary paperwork. It is my job to know what you are legally required to report to any potential buyer through disclosure forms.
7. Explain and ensure your full understanding of the real estate listing contract and forms.
8. Market your property in a fashion to accomplish your financial goal and sales time-frame. Internet exposure is an excellent method of advertising (see attached Marketing Campaign for web sites currently utilized.) In addition, I use “traditional” advertising, i.e., Home Buyer’s Guide, local newspapers, radio advertising, mass transit branding advertising, information boxes with flyers, etc.
9. As often as you desire, communicate with you about market trends, market changes, showings, feedback from showing agents, etc.
10. Act as your agent through a fiduciary relationship of trust and confidence. Under the law of agency, I owe you the five duties of:
Care: Using my skill and knowledge in your behalf
Obedience: Obeying your instructions in accordance with our contract and the law
Accounting: Providing accurate copies of all documents relevant to your property
Loyalty: Placing your interest above those of all others
Disclosure: Informing you of all facts or information that could affect your transaction
11.Provide advice and assistance and stand firm on your goals and interests in the negotiation of all offers for your property.
12.Assist you and be present (if allowed) with all property inspections needed to sell your home and assist in interpreting and negotiating any repairs that might be necessary.
13. Follow up with buyer’s agent after a contract is negotiated to help guarantee a smooth conclusion for the sale of your property.
14.Be present with you and represent your interest in the closing of the property.
15. Share in your joy when your property is SOLD and CLOSED!
Welcome to the home sellers section for Springfield, Chatham, Rochester, Sherman, Pertersburg, Pleasant Plains, all of Sangamon County, and central Illinois areas. Please use the following valuable sellers resources.